We at Bauerhaus Design are passionate about helping small businesses find their voice. We believe great design is not just about making it look pretty, but also about understanding the business goals of you, the client. When you come to us with a project, we find out the real reason you want the “project.” Is it to increase traffic to your website? Is it to generate leads for your sales team? Get people to show up at your big event? To look more professional than your competitor? It’s important for us to provide you with a finished project that gets results.
Some typical client projects:
• Create a brand from scratch: logo, brochure and web site design
• Create a website for a winery that is built in a content management system
• Create a special wine label or event promotion
• Increase enrollment and awareness at a church and private school
• Increase sales on a jewelry designer’s website
• Increase traffic to your website with social media and marketing promotions
Who are we?
Bauerhaus Design is owned by Becca Bauer Ritz and is located in a home office in Fairview Heights, Illinois (near St. Louis, MO). I handle all of the design and web development. I also regularly partner with Terry Kitzmiller from Media Blitz for all of our marketing and social media projects.
Here are a few reasons our clients enjoy working with Bauerhaus Design:
• Clear estimate stating price and scope of work
• 2-3 options for each project
• 2 week turn-a-round on most jobs
• Great communication via email, phone or skype (your choice)
• Always meet deadlines (no excuses)
• Want to know what our clients say? Read our Testimonials page.
For your free estimate, please fill out the below:
In the below contact form, please share:
1. Project type – web, logo design, graphic design, social media, or marketing
2. What is your Goal? Increase sales? More traffic? Promote an event?