Full Circle Design Works is located in St. Louis, Missouri and is a privately-owned general contracting and construction management firm specializing in high quality transformations of distinctive homes for over twenty years. Their new website is the final piece of a comprehensive rebranding project including a new logo, collateral, and brand standards guide.
And congratulations to Full Circle Design Works for getting one of the houses they built featured in the December issue of Town and Style magazine! The house was completed in 2006; Phil Durham from Studio Durham Architects designed it. Check it out on pages 60 – 62.
Their original logo and website looked like this:
Key features of the new website:
- Defined goals: Show off the three different specialties: general contracting, renovations and custom cabinetry.
- Latest web trends: Sticky navigation, lots of white space and large full screen photos.
- Custom design: We gave the client three design choices for the home page and built the site specifically on their preferences and to mirror the rest of their brand.
- It’s responsive: No matter what device you use – smartphone, tablet or desktop – to view the website, the website will adjust to the size of your browser. No more pinching and zooming to try and figure out what that tiny text says.
- Easy to update website: The website is built in the Content Management System (CMS), which is easy to update.
- Check out the live site: www.fullcircledesignworks.com