Your company logo is the single element that your potential and current clients will see the most. Does it perfectly communicate your message? Does it appeal to your target market? Does it look professional?
Think of the logos when you read these brand names: FedEx, Apple, Nike, Target. What do these logos do? They are distinct, stand out from their competitors, and are easy to read. These are all elements that help create a memorable brand.
How does the logo design process work?
Logo design involves 4 main steps to create the accurate visual presentation of an organization’s unique personality. We believe great design is not just about making it look pretty, but also about understanding the business goals of you, our client:
Phase 1: Planning
• Initial questionnaire filled out, research and initial interview with your company’s owner or representative
Phase 2: Concept design development
• In this creative phase, design ideas for the mark, logo, or other primary identification device are developed.
• Three logo design options will be presented in black and white. Tip: If a logo doesn’t work in black and white, it won’t be dynamic in color.
Phase 3: Design refinement
• Changes based on your feedback
• Color added to your final logo design
Phase 4: Production
• Final logo designs are delivered as .eps, .pdf and .jpeg files
What type of clients do we design for?
I design logo’s for luxury brands, such as:
- Wine wholesalers
- Designers of all sorts – cabinets, jewelry, architecture
- Retail stores
I’ve worked with businesses locally in St. Louis, Fairview Heights, Collinsville, Belleville, southern Missouri, as well as globally. I love learning about new company’s and their owners – contact me today for your complimentary estimate!
Samples of our work:
To see more samples, check out my Logo Design Portfolio.