In addition to creating unforgettable brands for small businesses through design, we are a full service marketing agency! We provide an extensive menu of services to help solve the marketing problems that keep you up at night.
We’ve highlighted a few of our more popular services below this list to give you more information; please feel free to contact us with any questions!
- Branding & Marketing consulting – we work with you one-on-one to identify what you need and provide solutions.
- Marketing plans
- Advertising audits
- Brand message development
- Social Media Marketing – how it works, and what to do to really connect with your customers.
- Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Online Brand Management – represent your business in the best light possible, and know what people are saying about you online.
- Yahoo Local
- Yellow Pages
- Trip Advisor, etc.
- Copywriting – carefully crafted based on your input, and infused with years of professional marketing insight tailored to your brand’s specific voice and audience.
- Website content
- Email & newsletter content
- Advertising & promotions
- Market Research – gain valuable information about your market, price, or competition; learn what your customers really want.
- Strategic plans
- Customer surveys
- Focus groups
- Media Buying – cost is just one part of the equation; don’t let sales reps take advantage of you.
- Package review
- Print (newspaper, magazine, etc.)
- Direct mail
- Cable TV
- Online (Google Ad Words, banner ads, etc.)
- Public Relations – journalists need to see your company name and story several times before they write about it; publicize your accomplishments!
- Press releases
- Media outreach & promotion
Marketing Plan: Do you have a plan to reach your new and existing customers for the next 12 months? How are you tracking which promotional channels (direct mail, social media, online ads, etc.) provide the best return on investment for your business? If you don’t have a strategic marketing plan you’re spinning your wheels and wasting money! Click here for more information.
Social Media Marketing: Which social media platforms should you be on? What should you post? How often should you post? What day and time should you post? What tools are available to help you manage your accounts? We have the answers! Click here for more information.
Copywriting: Having a hard time writing why your business is so fantastic? With a background in marketing, communication, and psychology, we are uniquely qualified to write compelling copy for your brochure, website, advertising campaigns, and more.
Ready to get started? Email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a free estimate.