Rebecca Ritz, owner of Bauerhaus Design, now offers presentations and workshops on wine marketing, branding, online website strategy and wine label design for the wine industry and other luxury brands. She strongly believes that any piece of your marketing – print collateral, website or your wine label – should immediately communicate your brand. Rebecca has worked with wineries and vineyards across the country, and is passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
Specific wine groups Rebecca presents to:
- State wine associations
- Wine conferences
- Wine trails
Talks range from 30 minutes to full day workshops.
Who should attend:
- Winery and vineyard owners
- Winery marketing directors
- Wine trail marketing directors
- Marketers targeting the wine industry
Popular wine presentation topics:
- How mobile marketing can grow your business
- How to create a powerful wine brand with your marketing collateral, website and wine labels
- How to grow your business with content marketing and social media
- The top 10 strategies for a website to help get you more customers
- How to increase retail sales with wine label design
- How a small winery can compete with a large winery
- Full day digital marketing workshop: We cover the importance of creatinga strong brand, give examples of digital marketing strategy plans, and spend time developing a hands-on plan for one or more social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest) depending on the time available. Plus, learn the key website strategies to convert visitors into customers.
Every presentation is designed to teach you how to get more winery customers in a relaxed, fun, and interactive environment. You will receive wine marketing strategies, tips, and tools you actually can apply to your own business. Depending on which topic you choose, you also will:
- Learn how apps and a responsive website can attract more customers
- Learn the crucial steps to define your wine brand
- Learn how to create your own content marketing and social media marketing plan
- Learn the must have’s for your winery website, plus the latest trends in website design and development for wineries
- Learn which wine label design details signal an increased value
- Learn how to define your brand strategy and apply it to print, your website and social media
- Learn to define your ideal customer by creating a collage of the 6 different wine consumers, develop a digital marketing plan and learn which website strategies can convert visitors to customers.
Schedule your presentation now!
Are you ready to hire Rebecca to speak? Contact her today at email@example.com to set up a time to discuss your event’s dates, budget and topics.
What do others think?
“Rebecca was a guest lecturer for my VESTA “Marketing for Small Wineries” class that I teach online. She provided the class with an insightful lecture on winery branding and wine label design. Many of our students are in the process of starting a winery, so the material presented was right on target for their needs. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with us!”
– Patty Held, VESTA (Viticulture Enology Science Technology Alliance) Instructor
“I attended a Social Media seminar with Rebecca and Kristy Meyer. They did a great job of keeping the entire group on the same page (with varying levels of expertise), kept it from being boring for those who could be considered skilled, showed how to use multiple tools in combination and had a great follow-up to make sure that we were using the new skills we learned. I found it a great value and put many of the tips into use the next week.” – Brian Willsey
About Rebecca Ritz, Wine Marketing Expert
Rebecca has worked with wineries in both the Midwest and West Coast on creating their brands, from logo creation, to print collateral, wine label designs and website design and development. She also partners with several different social media and marketing consultants to further provide her clients a full service experience. Rebecca loves wine and writes for Midwest Wine Press on wine label design and also had the pleasure of judging the Illinois State Fair’s wine label designs.
Before starting her own business in 2008, Rebecca worked for 10 years with retail and restaurant brands such as Steak and Ale to create corporate identities, print collateral, and design websites in an agency setting. She also worked in-house at the creative department of Build-A-Bear Workshop where she designed print collateral, packaging and Point of Sale materials, and served as the lead designer for the web development team.
In 2010, Rebecca blended two of her loves – design and wine – and started helping boutique wineries and wine industry companies tell their brand story. Her motto is: Will design for wine. Rebecca specializes in integrating your brand story and strategy into print, packaging and website design to get you results, whether it’s to spread the word, get more e-commerce traffic or more in-store sales.
Rebecca is pleased to serve as a speaker and presenter at various wine conferences including the Illinois Grape Growers and Vintners Association 2014 Annual conference to teach winery owners about marketing strategies and tools they can use to get more customers.
Check out the Bauerhaus Design YouTube channel for our latest wine marketing tips.