Updated July 8th: Thank you to all 7 Nonprofits that entered our giveaway! Congratulations to the top three finalists in the Nonprofit Logo Design Giveaway: The Florence Men’s Choral Society, EOTO World and Maryland Capital Enterprises, Inc. Click here to vote today in our Facebook poll. Voting closes August 15, 2011.
Every year, I pick one NonProfit to design a Logo Pro Bono. This year I am involving you, my fans, in nominating and choosing which NonProfit receives my logo design services. Last year I worked with Zion Lutheran Church for their 150th Anniversary logo design. Who should I work with this year?
1. Any NonProfit organization that needs a logo design.
2. The logo can be for an upcoming event, a logo re-design or for a brand new NonProfit.
Who can nominate the NonProfit?
1. You need to either work, volunteer for or be the founder of the NonProfit organization
2. Also, it’s key that you know they want and need a logo design
What do they receive?
1. 3 logo designs to pick from ($950 value!)
2. One round of modifications
3. Final files provided to you in print ready and web formats (.eps, .jpg, .pdf, and .png)
Rules to enter:
To nominate a NonProfit you must:
1. Become a fan of Bauerhaus Design Facebook’s page.
2. On the wall write the NonProfit you are nominating and why you love them.
July 7, 2011
What happens next?
After I have received all the nominations, I will then post on Facebook the top three choices and have you vote!
Want to see my logo design work?
Logo designs are one of my absolute favorite things to design. Visit my logo portfolio.
If you have questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]