Technology is changing so fast that websites get outdated in 2-5 years. And the Bauerhaus website? It turned 5 years old!Our old website was mobile responsive, which means it still looked fine on smart phones and iPads. But technology changes fast and as we often tell our clients, keeping current with the latest web trends is essential in getting new business.
We know in the consideration phase, prospects are often comparing your website to your 5 closest competitors. How does your site stack up?
Bauerhaus updatesBesides beautiful design, we also updated these features:
- Transfer of 243 blog posts on branding and marketing
- Newly custom designed WordPress theme
- Latest best practices in coding a child theme
- New Bauerhaus Design logo
- Streamlined navigation
- Call to Action to sign up for the Free Sell More Wine email series.
- Our portfolio better shows off the range of marketing, design and website development projects we currently do.
- Case studies that show off what it’s like to work with Bauerhaus. Check out the case study on Bingham Family Vineyards and KC Wineworks.
- Better highlight owner Rebecca Ritz’s speaking experience.
How do you know if your site is ready for an upgrade?Here are the top five questions to ask:
- Is your website responsive? Does the website easy move between desktop, ipad and mobile?
- Does it have clear call to actions? Each website we create we focus on your customer’s journey and what information we can provide them to help. Make sure you are directing visitors to a lead magnet, fill out a form, or to buy.
- Does your current site appeal to your ideal customer? Or are you trying to appeal to everyone? Be as specific as possible with your design, photos, and messaging.
- Does it use current technology? Research shows humans often make assumptions. For instance, poor web design = cheap company.
- Does it tell your brand story? Remember a website is often your first impression with customers, so you want it to immediately tell the story of your brand and how you are different.