Smoking Joe’s Bar-be-que is a restaurant in downtown St. Louis. The only requirement for the project was to include a smiling pig. I chose a font that was similar to a branding iron, illustrated the very happy pig and chose a warm color palette that would be easily be noticeable on a city street.
From the Blog
- Top 5 reasons to pick a target wine consumer
- What is the one thing your wine brand is missing with social media?
- Join me at #USBevX for a Case Study: How 6 brands target 6 different wine consumers
- Judging a Wine by Its Label
- How Market Research can help your wine, spirit or food brand import to the US