Do you have a responsive website? As more and more people turn to search engines and smartphones to find businesses, you can’t afford not to have a website that works across all platforms – phone, tablets and desktop computers.
All of our websites include:
- An initial client meeting – this can be done via phone, email or Skype. I’ll ask you questions to figure out your business goals for your project.
- Custom Design – Includes three design choices for the home page shown to the client as jpegs.
- Website Development – Once we have sign off on the final design, we start website development. Each website we build is exactly how you want it. The sky is the limit when it comes to features. See the below website add-on’s for a few examples.
- Contact Form – Allow potential customers to contact you.
- Easy to update – We create websites in easy to use Content Management Systems, like WordPress and Drupal. That’s right, you’ll have the ability to change all text, images and add pages & posts on your website.
- Social Media interactive – Do you want links to your Facebook Fan page and Twitter account? Do you want a running feed included of your Twitter posts? We can set that up for you.
- SEO built-in – Every website we build has a built in feature for SEO, so you can change your keyword phrases as needed.
- Google Analytics – How do people find your site? What keyword phrases do people type in to find you? What page has the most hits? We install Google Analytics on each site to give you these answers and much more.
- Instructions on how to make updates – There is nothing worse than having a brand spanking new site, and not knowing how to make changes to it. We will provide you with step by step instructions on how to upload photos and make updates.
Additional website Add-on’s:
- E-commerce – We can add e-commerce as a Google Checkout, Paypal or create a full fledge e-commerce section on your website.
- Landing pages – Do you need a sales landing page that shows off your products? We can help.
- Email Newsletters – Does your email newsletter match your website? This is essential in building your brand.
- Call to Actions – Do you have a call to action on your website? For instance, what do you want your potential customers to do: Call? Email? Sign up for a webinar? We build your website around this focus.
- Online advertising – this can be anything from placing Google & Facebook Ads, to us figuring what blog or website your ad will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- SEO – Want to show up on page one of Google? We offer several SEO packages that focus on keyword phrases. Each package includes monthly reports.
Samples of our work:
To see more samples of our work and read the thought process behind each website, head on over to our Website Design Portfolio.