Do you have a plan to reach your new and existing customers for the next 12 months?
How are you tracking which promotional channels (direct mail, social media, online ads, etc.) provide the best return on investment for your business?
Do you know how your target market likes to receive information: email, Facebook, Twitter, text message, etc?
If you don’t have a strategic marketing plan you’re spinning your wheels and wasting money!
What can a Marketing Plan do for you?
- Create a blueprint for success by defining goals & activities, and keeping you on track
- Leverage available opportunities by being aware of the competition, trends, and what’s ahead
- Maximize your marketing dollars by only spending money on the promotional tactics that work for you
- Acquire more customers by identifying and reaching the audience that wants – and will buy – your product or service
What does a Marketing Plan include?
It’s a business document that details your:
- Marketing strategy
- Pricing & promotions
- Budget, and more
It will answer questions such as:
- How will you segment your target market?
- How will you position your products and services?
- What will your pricing strategy be vs. the competition?
- How will you reach, connect with, and motivate your customers to buy?
The Marketing Plan creation process:
We’ll evaluate your business by asking you questions, do the research, and then provide you with a comprehensive report to help you meet your goals. Each marketing plan includes:
- At least 2 meetings in person or via phone
- Development of all of your marketplace background including industry, competition, etc.
- SWOT analysis
- Definition of target customer types, plus market overview for each target demographic you want to reach
- Strategy for advertising to your customers and recommended channels
- Marketing calendar template in Microsoft Excel with built-in formulas to help you track results and analyze performance
Plus, you also will receive a complete Google calendar containing:
- Dates of when your customers typically buy (For instance, how many months out does a bride buy jewelry for her bridesmaids? Same for Mother’s Day, etc.)
- Dates of deadlines & run times for ads, events, e-mails, direct mail, Twitter, Facebook fan page and any other media we discuss in our meetings.
Ready to get started? Email Rebecca at [email protected] today!