Visit Bauerhaus Design, Inc. and meet owner Rebecca Ritz at one of our upcoming trade show booths. Get a FREE GIFT just for introducing yourself, and receive a second free gift if you know the secret password. Plus, learn about different winery consumers, why your brand should be like Weird Al, how to use Instagram to promote your winery, and design tips to improve your wine label at one of our informative presentations!
We’re heading into trade show season, and we’ve been busy planning our booth giveaways, along with our wine branding and marketing presentations. (Bauerhaus Design will be at three different conferences next month alone!)
Our owner Rebecca Ritz presents workshops across the country on topics such as website strategy, wine label design, mobile marketing, and social media. She prides herself on providing tangible takeaways that winery owners and marketing managers can apply to their specific business.
And make sure to stop by the Bauerhaus Design booth for a FREE GIFT! We’re giving away a free wine coaster; participants who know the secret password also will receive a free wine tote just for saying hello. The password is #BuildYourBrand.
Becca would love to meet you in person and see a friendly face in the crowd at one of her presentations! Here’s what we have on the calendar so far:
February 3 – 5, 2016 at booth # 210 during Craft Beverages Unlimited Midwest in St. Charles, Missouri. We’ve even got FREE TRADE SHOW PASSES for you! To redeem:
- Visit this web page
- Below your email address, enter Id Code: TRADECOMP
- On the agenda/sessions page, select ‘Trade show only’
February 18 – 20, 2016 at booth # 316 during the Annual Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association Conference and Trade Show in Frisco, TX.
- Presenting Case Study: How Six Brands Target Six Different Wine Consumers. Who is your target market? This session will explore why “all wine drinkers” isn’t a good answer. We will discuss the 6 different types of wine drinkers and provide real world examples of how 6 different wine brands reach and motivate each market segment. You will learn which aspects of wine labels, websites, and social media appeal to each group. The primary objective is to help you identify which segment of wine drinkers is your ideal consumer, and provide inspiration for strategies that could appeal to your niche.
February 26 – 27, 2016 at an Illinois Grape Growers and Vintners Association Annual Conference booth in Springfield, IL.
- Presenting Why Your Winery Brand Should Be Like “Weird Al”. Whether you are getting ready to launch a new wine or service, want to promote an event or special offer, or simply want to increase awareness of your winery, this presentation will inspire you. Weird Al Yancovik is a great example of modern marketing in action! You will learn the tactics he employs to be successful as well as key takeaways you can apply to your winery. We will discuss how to create a unique brand, use social media like a pro, keep your content relevant, and grow your winery with partnerships. The primary goal of this session is to share a solid branding and marketing strategy you can adapt to your own needs.
March 8 – 10, 2016 at Eastern Winery Exposition in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I’ll be stopping in at the Wyne Girl’s booth #143, a special “Ask the Marketing Expert” booth, plus presenting:
- M02 – Why Your Winery Brand Should Be Like “Weird Al”
- M03 – Social Media Options for Wine Marketing (Instagram)
- M04 – Sell More Wine: A Branding Workshop for Better Wine Label Design. The primary goal of this session is to share how you can increase your retail sales just by improving your wine label. The first half focuses on the importance of a brand and provides five reasons why your winery needs more than just a logo. We will review examples of successful wine brands and examine why they work. We also will discuss which wine label design details convey an increased value. The second half of the presentation delves into how to integrate your brand with your wine label. You will learn three core wine strategies, the six different wine consumers, and the five crucial steps to define your wine brand.
Schedule an Appointment
Email [email protected] to set up a time to discuss your specific situation at one of the conferences listed above!