February 3 – 5, 2016 at booth # 210 during Craft Beverages Unlimited Midwest in St. Charles, Missouri. We’ve even got FREE TRADE SHOW PASSES for you! To redeem:
- Visit this web page
- Below your email address, enter Id Code: TRADECOMP
- On the agenda/sessions page, select ‘Trade show only’
- Presenting Case Study: How Six Brands Target Six Different Wine Consumers. Who is your target market? This session will explore why “all wine drinkers” isn’t a good answer. We will discuss the 6 different types of wine drinkers and provide real world examples of how 6 different wine brands reach and motivate each market segment. You will learn which aspects of wine labels, websites, and social media appeal to each group. The primary objective is to help you identify which segment of wine drinkers is your ideal consumer, and provide inspiration for strategies that could appeal to your niche.
- Presenting Why Your Winery Brand Should Be Like “Weird Al”. Whether you are getting ready to launch a new wine or service, want to promote an event or special offer, or simply want to increase awareness of your winery, this presentation will inspire you. Weird Al Yancovik is a great example of modern marketing in action! You will learn the tactics he employs to be successful as well as key takeaways you can apply to your winery. We will discuss how to create a unique brand, use social media like a pro, keep your content relevant, and grow your winery with partnerships. The primary goal of this session is to share a solid branding and marketing strategy you can adapt to your own needs.
- M02 – Why Your Winery Brand Should Be Like “Weird Al”
- M03 – Social Media Options for Wine Marketing (Instagram)
- M04 – Sell More Wine: A Branding Workshop for Better Wine Label Design. The primary goal of this session is to share how you can increase your retail sales just by improving your wine label. The first half focuses on the importance of a brand and provides five reasons why your winery needs more than just a logo. We will review examples of successful wine brands and examine why they work. We also will discuss which wine label design details convey an increased value. The second half of the presentation delves into how to integrate your brand with your wine label. You will learn three core wine strategies, the six different wine consumers, and the five crucial steps to define your wine brand.