****This pricing package is now over****
Are you a small business that strives to look professional, but hasn’t had the time or money to develop their brand? It’s my birthday today and I am feeling extra generous. To help start-ups and small business make that leap, I am offering three packages from April 20 until May 30:
Social Media package
- Custom Facebook fan page landing tab with 2 options to choose (see example: Uncommon Threads Jewelry)
- Custom Twitter background with 2 options to choose (see example: Uncommon Threads Jewelry)
Price: Contact me for current pricing
*Additional charge to set up of Twitter account and Facebook fan page. Or to set up your own see How to Create a Facebook Fan page and to create a Twitter account, visit their website.
- Professional logo design with 2-3 options (see logos I have designs here or read about my logo design process).
- Business card design with 2 options to choose
- Letterhead design with 2 options to choose
- WordPress website
This is for the small business or start-up that wants to be able to easily update their website, but has no interest in setting it up themselves. To keep the cost down, I am using existing WordPress templates and flowing in your information. An example of a website like this, is Metro East Volleyball or my own website is also built entirely in WordPress. This will include:
– If it’s not already set up, I’ll order your hosting and domain name (you’ll be responsible for this cost)
– Creation of database on your hosting site
– Installation of WordPress
– Installation of theme of your choice (I recommend choosing one from Studio Press)
– I’ll add your branding elements: logo, images, copy, video, links, and page names
– Plus, it’s fully editable by YOU. Need to change the copy? An image? Add a video? I’ll take you through the steps on how to do this.
- E-newsletter template design with 2 options to choose (example: Metro East Volleyball)
– Custom header and template in your email marketing program of your choice. Many of my clients use Mail Chimp or Constant Contact.
50% deposit is required upon acceptance of job. The final 50% is due on final delivery of files. Payment can be made via Paypal or by check. Projects must begin between April 20 and May 30, 2010.
Ready to move forward? Email me at [email protected] to find out next steps.