Here at Bauerhaus Design, we not only design logos, but we make sure your brand has a solid brand strategy from the start. We offer three different branding packages, as well as custom estimates.
What is Brand Identity Design?
Branding is everything about your company. I often tell my clients that your brand is not just your logo, but even the way you answer the phone. A brand is everything – the logo, the photos you use, the color palette, the tone of voice and the font choice. At Bauerhaus Design we develop all of these pieces for your exact target market and built around your goals.
One integral part of your brand is your logo. Your company logo is the single element that your potential and current clients will see the most. Does it perfectly communicate your message? Does it appeal to your target market? Does it look professional?
How does the logo design process work?
Logo design involves 4 main steps to create the accurate visual presentation of an organization’s unique personality. We believe great design is not just about making it look pretty, but also about understanding the business goals of you, our client:
Phase 1: Planning
• Initial questionnaire filled out, research and initial interview with your company’s owner or representative
• Our main goal in this phase to find out as much as web can about your company, your competitors and if your existing brand lines up with your current image.
Phase 2: Concept design development
• In this creative phase, design ideas for the mark, logo, or other primary identification device are developed.
• Three logo design options will be presented in black and white. Tip: If a logo doesn’t work in black and white, it won’t be dynamic in color.
Phase 3: Design refinement
• Changes based on your feedback
• Color added to your final logo design
Phase 4: Production
• Final logo designs are delivered as .eps, .pdf and .jpeg files
What type of clients do we design for?
I design logo’s for brands, such as:
Designers of all sorts – cabinets, jewelry, framing, architecture
Construction Industry – general contractors, flooring companies, construction vendors
I’ve worked with businesses locally in St. Louis, Fairview Heights, Collinsville, Belleville, southern Missouri, as well as globally. I love learning about new company’s and their owners – contact me today for your complimentary estimate!
Samples of brand identity development:
To see more of our work, go here for our full portfolio.